Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Caution! Teacher in progress..

Ok so this is my first blog, so bear with me! I wake up every morning and dread my 45 minute drive to school. I endure the classes, and drive the 45 minutes back to my house. Sometimes, well alot of times, I feel like it is pointless to be there. I feel like I am back in high school doing the same thing I did for 12 years. I don't think about what will come out of all this hard work as much as I should. I'm doing this to not only get a job, but to do something I love; work with kids. As you all know I am majoring in elementary education. I plan to teach 2nd grade. Something about those little snotty nose smart alec kids just draws me in. I guess you could say I like to help out and make a difference. Let's just hope I can teach them as much as they will teach me. First I gotta get through what seems like endless class time! Wish me luck.
All for the kids!

Big J.R.

2 comments:

  1. Found you! Elementary teacher? I would not have guessed, but I am pleasantly pleased! (Don't grade me on my grammar please) Can't wait to follow you and the Southern Belle and see where life is going to take the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not... It is the truth! Ha. But yes I hope life takes us the same direction together!

    ReplyDelete